Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,everyone I would like to know if someone has seen the national geographic documentarie about the construction of the 599.What is the color of the car on the video, is the Rosso Fiorano or the Rosso Rubino?PLEASE help!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have seen the documentary although not recently. Anyway, almost certainly the colour will be Rosso Monza which was introduced with the 599.

Jonathan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have seen the documentary although not recently. Anyway, almost certainly the colour will be Rosso Monza which was introduced with the 599.

Jonathan
thnx for the answers!!I uploaded a photo here: that I found on an article that said it was the Rosso Monza.Please confirm if you know it for sure.Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
SaFiS, you're going to buy one? That's very nice, good luck with the car! :)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Good luck with buying the car! When you receive it please post some pictures:) Is there a waiting list, or are you buying it used?

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good luck with buying the car! When you receive it please post some pictures:) Is there a waiting list, or are you buying it used?

Chris
No, not used!!I went to the dealership in Athens and told me that there's a waiting list for Greece of about 8 months for the 599.But I am also interested for the F430 spider.The weather here now changed lately and is about 7 months sunny so a spider will be better I think.Will the Rosso Rubino look that awesome on the F430?And further more I can have it in 5 months.We'll see....

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
SaFiS, I think the darker shades of red suit both the F430 and the 599 very, very well!

So either rosso rubino, rosso monza, rosso barchetta or rosso scuderia would be great options for both cars.

Good luck with your decision, keep us updated!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts