Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 599 is fitted with the standard Becker sound system. The sound quality that comes out of the speakers are terrible.

After going through the User's Menu, I tried to adjust the level of treble and bass and also the Ferrari Surrounding option in the control panel. However, when I press and hold either Media or Radio button, the only options that appeared were Balance/Fader and Reset Setting. :mad:

According to the User's Menu, these options are only disabled when the 599 is ordered with the Bose Stereo System, which means they should be adjustable when the car has the original Becker system.

How do I enable these Sound options?

I believe there are many experienced ferrari owners here, and could you please help. Thank you very much in advance. :)

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Can you identify what model Becker radio you have?

I'd bet it's the same as used in the other models.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
My dad feels the same way about the Becker speakers in his Mercedes. Not as good as they should be. I've told him to simply replace them, but he insists they should be excellent and shouldn't need to be replaced, so he just keeps complaining about them. I've been toying with the idea of changing the speakers as a gift, but he's a bit too picky for me to mess with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts