Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the X-Pipe installed, actually it went in on Tuesday and I have not stopped driving it long enough to do anything but sleep and eat. It is fantastic, it sounds sooo good, like a 12 cylinder should. The HP gains were very noticeable as it slams you into the seat rather than just tossing you into the seat. And did I mention the sound, almost an auditory orgasm, plus it seriously displaces some air when standing by the rear. Well worth the money spent. Ferrari's should just come with Tubi exhaust. Thank you everyone for the encouragment to go that route, my neighbors may not care for it but I have never stopped long enough to inquire..........

Mikel

·
Registered
280 Posts
Please make a video of this. I have to hear this sound :) Good job on the gain.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Getting my Tubi back box next week

What it is like with full tubi? Will it be too loud for long distance?
Video pls...??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With the windows up and just crusing the sound is very reasonable, upon acceleration the volume picks up, but it is not bad and the exhaust note is so nice you just do not mind. as far as video I will get some shot and some photos posted soon.

Mikel

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ive heard this before.....

Mikeltm said:
I have the X-Pipe installed, actually it went in on Tuesday and I have not stopped driving it long enough to do anything but sleep and eat. It is fantastic, it sounds sooo good, like a 12 cylinder should. The HP gains were very noticeable as it slams you into the seat rather than just tossing you into the seat. And did I mention the sound, almost an auditory orgasm, plus it seriously displaces some air when standing by the rear. Well worth the money spent. Ferrari's should just come with Tubi exhaust. Thank you everyone for the encouragment to go that route, my neighbors may not care for it but I have never stopped long enough to inquire..........

Mikel
Excellent!....I knew you would love it!

Have you noticed yet how the sound starts to calm down after the car is fully warmed up? It is very acceptable for windows up highway cruising, and the return everywhere else is fantastic.

Enjoy it.....It's like falling in love with the car all over again, no?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts