Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's some pics from the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix. Every July it's run through a park street course -- just like the old road racing days. On the Saturday there is an incredible car show -- this is the Ferrari area. :D

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Not bad man, but that license plate is completely wrong on yur car.
In the 550 vid, i can hear you shift on a certain point, when you go from 2nd to 3th.
and in the other vid i'll bet you bought a new set of tyres :wink:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OH S__T is right! I remember wondering ... "who's behind us??". Luckily, everything turned out OK. Fortunately, the exit of that turn is very wide as that part of the track forms the end of a drag strip.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOTS OF FUN! Wish I didn't have to work for a living and could have more "driving time"!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
tomg said:
LOTS OF FUN! Wish I didn't have to work for a living and could have more "driving time"!
I wish i had a car like that to be playing with, and if i had one, they would have to drag me away from the track

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fabulous video of my favourite Ferrari. In my opinion THE best car Ferrari make.
Would have loved to have seen some sideways action in the video too!!!
Great Stuff.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He was lucky (although he thought he had it under control!). As you probably know, on the track (or anywhere), throttle oversteer means you need quick hands and nimble footwork to catch a drift and hold it at the correct angle. Remember the old acronym: CPR (Correct, Pause, Recover). He was waaay late on the Correct part. However, it was his first time and we all have to start somewhere! :-?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I know what you mean, you have to feel the car, and react before it.
The first time that i went out on a wet slipcourse, i didn't feel it either.
It took me a while to feel the car and react on it

·
Registered
322 Posts
That is the most Beautiful 550 I have ever seen. outstanding interior. Goes great with the Titanium exterior. Both the colors i would have for my Ferrari.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts