Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter in Holland is terrible for your Ferrari (or other car) with all the salt on the roads, but it does give some lovely low soft light for photography. I took the 550 out for a little shoot yesterday morning. Some nice shots came out of it, I think, with the frosty road giving a nice accent.

She looks damn fine, if I do say so myself! :D

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Onno, she's a beauty. Fantastic photo's:thumbsup:

I was in Holland last week, fortunately it was about 10 degrees, I don't like the cold

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Dig out your skates and get yourself down to the ice rink just in front of the Palace off Dam Square. Alternatively, the dykes near the coast should all be nicely frozen if you want to practice speed skating.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Fantastic looking photos Onno! The 550 looks great!

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
absolutely incredible pictures, if you are kind enough to post them in high resolution, you'll give my desktop a new wallpaper (I'll consider it a X-mas present! hehehehe)

congratulations for the incredible car(s) you have!

did the boxer also get a photo shoot?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
absolutely incredible pictures, if you are kind enough to post them in high resolution, you'll give my desktop a new wallpaper (I'll consider it a X-mas present! hehehehe)

congratulations for the incredible car(s) you have!

did the boxer also get a photo shoot?
Thanks for the compliments. Send me your e-mail address, and I'll send them through, Stile.

Unfortunately, the Boxer is in England and I'm in Holland, so she didn't get taken out for photos. I'm going to make time and effort to correct this in a couple of months, 'round the time of FLED2 probably.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What colour is the 550?
It's a metallic Porsche colour, called Night Blue. It is the original colour, requested by the first owner, and it still amazes me that Ferrari spray-painted a Porsche colour on one of their own. :)

It is truly stunning - depending on weather and light conditions the colour varies between black, purple and dark ocean blue. As far as I know, there is only one 550 in existence with this colour.

Onno

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Night Blue I love the name..:D

Great shots Onno do you have a second profession as a photographer very nice.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Night Blue I love the name..:D

Great shots Onno do you have a second profession as a photographer very nice.
Don't forget it is actually Nacht Blau - sounds a bit different in German... :)

No second profession (no time), but I've always had a penchant for photography. Spent time in the darkroom with older brother when I was 11 or so. I mostly do wildlife nowadays, although it has been a while since I had the chance. I've been toying with the idea of becoming professional once I've had enough of my first career - we'll see what happens.

Onno

Attachments

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
143 Posts
Incredible how some people questioned the 550's looks when it was launched. It is truly a fantastic looking car with just the right balance of aggression, modern styling touches and classic Ferrari DNA :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Those are some good photos of the wild life you have a knack..:)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I agree 100% with Roberto....oh wow....Hell has frozen over;) Amazing photos of the wildlife Onno:thumbsup:Keep up the amazing work!

Chris

1 - 20 of 20 Posts