Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks amazing, Boxer!!

your collection just gets better and better =D congratulations!

·
Registered
509 Posts
I love that color on the 550. It really shows off the cars lines very well. Glad you decided to share! ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Beautiful car!!! *this is me jelous* Can you post some pics of the interior? i live the inside of the maranello for some reason, mainly how the center console just kind of stops half way down, so intresting. Congrats on the car very nice!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Boxer, how far away are you from the F40 or 288 GTO??

those are the beasts you need ;-)

·
Registered
509 Posts
I concur, F40 is the way to go.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eventually I would love to own an F40 but think it is worth waiting to see if prices come back down a bit. There seem to be plently on the market. Nice Daytonas on the other hand are getting harder to find at anywhere near a reasonable price. If I could find the right one, it would be the perfect garage mate for the 550. Next step though is probably a divesture or 2.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ferrari vehicles...

Definitely the F40 is the next super classic vehicle to won in your Ferrari collection.

If you especially like the classics i reccomend getting the rare 250 California Spider or an 512M.
Haven't you forgotten about the F50, more modern.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
the "Brazilian" F50 is for sale

2,8 million reais (or about 1,3 million US dollars)

the last owner died of cancer last month...

but I prefer the F40 =D

·
Registered
509 Posts
I like the F40 more than the F50 or the Daytona, but I agree with Boxer that it would make a perfect stable mate with the 550. Both amazing 12 cyl Ferrari classics, the 550 being the next in line after the Daytona with respects to GT-type cars. Pleasae get a coupe though, I dont get the Dayton Spyder craze.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts