Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys does anyone hear have any 550 maranello sounds and exhaust sounds to share with me i love the look but not actually heard a 550 before
THANKS

·
Registered
18 Posts
Trentes visit www.ferrari.com and enter cars>today>575M audio&video there you can find 575M video in which you'll be able to hear the sound.
In the past there were 550M sounds but they replaced with this one when the 575m launched.
Enjoy the V12!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
So this video makes my 550 look like a dog. You go 1 second faster in 90 seconds by using an automatic trasmission, opps, a computer shifter. To me it may be needed in a race but it is not manly. I like the clutch. My left foot is part of my body and I like using it.

Also, my 550 is a happy car. See the smile on the grill. The 575 is just saying "Oooohhhh, I wish I was a 550".

Since NO ONE drives my car unless I am in it, I have never heard a 550 from the outside.

Darn, I love my beast.

8) :) :lol: :D :green:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I LOVE the 550 - but in fact it's only failing is that it doesn't sound as special as it could do - the hardware is all there - 5.5 litres of V12 Ferrari magic - but they've oversilenced it with mufflers all over the underside of the car... shame bacuase otherwise the car is perfect!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts