Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mr Boxer,

Great pic's, especially the second one. The 550 looks like a SHARK!

Although I love Ferrari's the two most memorable drives I ever had were in a Maserati GHIBLI CUP and Lotus ELISE (both when NEW)

About 2mths ago I was lucky enough to have a friend loan me his F575 F1 and now I have lost the plot!. I can't stop thinking about the car. It is truley a phenominal supercar. I had no idea that Ferrari "still" unlike any other car makers believe in true sporting dynamic FIRST! The Raw character and the spine tingling power leaves you gob smacked!:eek:

When I have enough $$$$$ that will be the car to get !(for me)

The question i have for you is,
Is the 550 the same, becuase I actually like front end of the 550 more, as well as the fact they are more affordable.

Cheers CW355

·
Registered
205 Posts
CW355 said:
Mr Boxer,

Great pic's, especially the second one. The 550 looks like a SHARK!

Although I love Ferrari's the two most memorable drives I ever had were in a Maserati GHIBLI CUP and Lotus ELISE (both when NEW)

About 2mths ago I was lucky enough to have a friend loan me his F575 F1 and now I have lost the plot!. I can't stop thinking about the car. It is truley a phenominal supercar. I had no idea that Ferrari "still" unlike any other car makers believe in true sporting dynamic FIRST! The Raw character and the spine tingling power leaves you gob smacked!:eek:

When I have enough $$$$$ that will be the car to get !(for me)

The question i have for you is,
Is the 550 the same, becuase I actually like front end of the 550 more, as well as the fact they are more affordable.

Cheers CW355
From what I've heard and read, the 550 is a better car than the 575

·
Registered
509 Posts
Great looking car Boxer. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts