Ferrari Life Forum banner

550 & 575 Owners List

149K views 678 replies 101 participants last post by  ajy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thought it would be a good idea to make a list of 550/575 owners on Ferrarilife

Please post up a picture of your 550/575 and some info about it. It's up to you what info you want to provide but an example would be:

Example:
Model: 550
Year: 1998
Steering: LHD
Chassis number: 104952
Ferrari colour: Rosso Corsa
Interior colour: Blanco

In order to keep the thread on topic, please only post once in this thread with all the info you would like to provide on your 550/575.

Thanks.

#3 ·
Model: 550 Maranello
Year: 2000
Country: Originally delivered in the Netherlands, 1 August 2000
Chassis number: 120139
Ferrari colour: Custom colour - Porsche Nightblue (original)
Interior colour: Tan, blue carpets, blue piping
Mileage: 44,300km (Nov 2008)
Options: Red calipers and Scuderia shields

Onno

Attachments

Reactions: bay
#136 ·
Year: 2000
Country: Originally delivered in the Netherlands, 1 August 2000
Chassis number: 120139
Ferrari colour: Custom colour - Porsche Nightblue (original)
Interior colour: Tan, blue carpets, blue piping
Mileage: 44,300km (Nov 2008)
Options: Red calipers and Scuderia shields

Onno
JazzyO, such a beauty!! I see you live in Jersey Channel Islands, in the late 1990s I used to work in Jersey and I remember only seeing one red 550 back then. Are there many 550s in Jersey? Having owned my TDF 550 for 15 months I still get very excited on the rarest occasion when I see another 550 in London (thats if I'm luck enough to see another 550)!

#5 ·
The Beast

Year: 1997
Country: Originally delivered to San Francisco – first owner is now at room temperature. I am the second owner and still generating some of my own heat
Chassis number: 108108
Ferrari color: Silver
Interior color: Dark Blue
Mileage: 68,000 miles
Condition: Rough – many road chips, been keyed 4 or 5 times, had a miter saw dropped on it, a lawn mover hit it, a retired teacher bump it with his car at a gas station.

Attachments

#672 ·
The Beast

Year: 1997
Country: Originally delivered to San Francisco – first owner is now at room temperature. I am the second owner and still generating some of my own heat
Chassis number: 108108
Ferrari color: Silver
Interior color: Dark Blue
Mileage: 68,000 miles
Condition: Rough – many road chips, been keyed 4 or 5 times, had a miter saw dropped on it, a lawn mover hit it, a retired teacher bump it with his car at a gas station.
from my experience as well,, the garage is the most dangerous place to keep a car.. you left out bicycles and the like

#10 ·
Model: 575 Maranello (Manual)
Year: 2004
Steering: RHD
Color: Grigio Titanio
Options: Fiorano Handling Pack
SN: 136324

Attachments

#20 ·
Congratulations on tracking down a magnificent 575M manual, Boxer. I look forward to driving and ownership comparisons with your previous 550 as well as back to back driving impressions with your Daytona. Something very special about the front-engined V12 Ferrari's.

#14 ·
Phewww, that's one sharp looking machine... Absolutely stunning colour combination, both the grey exterior and the off-white interior. Congratulations are in order, Sir! :2thumbsup:

#17 ·
Wow Boxer, looking good.

You should now be able to provide a serious report on the 550 vs 575FHP handling comparison (there should not be any doubts about the engine performance differences).

I hope you enjoy it in good health.

#18 ·
For the Maranello Owners list

Heres mine:-

Year: 01 Jan 1998
Country: UK. Originally delivered to Graypaul, Loughborough ( before they moved to Nottingham). Spent its life in Cornwall until I rescued it back to the Midlands.
Chassis number: 110696
Ferrari colour: Rosso Corsa
Interior colour: Creama w Red stitching, Burgundy carpets
Mileage: 30,064 miles - 29 Nov 2009
Options: CarbonF seats

Some pics after detailing in preparation for winter hibernation. FL member Dream-Clean does the 430 professionally. I do the 550 ( and my other non Fcars) as an enthusiastic, well tutored, amateur.

Boxers Maranello - another great addition to an already superb stable.

Attachments

#19 ·
Heres mine:- Model: 550 Maranello

FL member Dream-Clean does the 430 professionally. I do the 550 ( and my other non Fcars) as an enthusiastic, well tutored, amateur.
Lovely pair! (no pun intended). As to the detailing: Looks to me like you're ready to move from the amateur status to pro ranks...

#24 ·
Thank you but I love my 575. Just getting her back after some winter TLC.

And your lovely 308 is what started me on a road that may reach it's conclusion in the next few days :thumbsup: Hope to see you soon, if all goes to plan we should have a 308 meet :thumbsup::thumbsup:

#25 ·
An interesting thing to note, when I drove Boxer's car (built just a few months after mine, otherwise almost identical spec) I noticed the gearlever felt longer. I thought I may have been wrong but looking at these photos it does appear to be the case.. anyone cast any light on this? Should we all compare the length of our shifters?? :yikes:

#32 ·
Adding my 550 to the mix:

2000 550m
Black
San Ramon California
16k miles
Black leather, Carbon Fiber racing seats
Fiorano handling package
Ferrari OEM Modular wheels
Straight pipes (For extra loud)

Dermot

Attachments

#34 · (Edited)
New Owner

Delighted to join as a new 575 owner. Details as follows:-

Model: 575M F1 Maranello
Year: 2003
Chassis number: 132378
Ferrari colour: Azzuro California
Interior colour: Crema

Look forward to meeting fellow owners at future FOC events in Scotland and beyond!

SR

Attachments

#35 ·
Delighted to join as a new 575 owner. Details as follows:-

Model: 575M F1 Maranello
Year: 2003
Chassis number: 132378
Ferrari colour: Azzuro California
Interior colour: Crema

Look forward to meeting fellow owners at future FOC events in Scotland and beyond!

SR
Great color. Really looks good.