Ferrari Life Forum banner

661 - 668 of 668 Posts

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
Nice to come back home to roost. Maranello's are in my blood. A Grigio Titanio this time. Very happy!

Beautiful sunsets this week in my neck of the woods, between Aachen in Germany and Maastricht, Holland.

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
I see I need to change my signature. :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Nice to come back home to roost. Maranello's are in my blood. A Grigio Titanio this time. Very happy!

Beautiful sunsets this week in my neck of the woods, between Aachen in Germany and Maastricht, Holland.

View attachment 244155
Gott im Himmel! FerrariLife lives! along with our oh so beautiful Maranellos! Hello J-O! looking forward to more F-Life reading!

·
Vendor
453 Posts

View attachment 244155
Hi,
my best compliments for the lovely Maranello(y)

Fabio

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome back, Onno. 550 = good choice.:)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

View attachment 244155
Onno, your mention of Aachen takes me back to 1960 when on my way from Venezia to Paris I stopped to attend the Gran Premio d'Italia at Monza. Stayed in Lecco on the east side of Lago di Como. Staying at the same hotel was a very appealing German woman with whom I fell heavily in like. Sh was from Aachen. We went our separate ways; then she came twice to visit me in Paris, but life became too difficult and the brief interlude was finished. Memories.

661 - 668 of 668 Posts