Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend i finally got to see the 575 GTC up close & personal, and most importantly in action.
i must say that i really love the agressivness of the 575 GTC
so i thought i would show the cars next to each other for you guys and let's hear what you all think

first up are sideshots

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey nice shots Dirk what camera did you use sony??. I thing to somebody know the difference between both its difficult but if you take a good look you know the differece like the lateral air intakes, the front the rear spoiler and others.There many differences but are minimum.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, i use a real camera

got a Nikon D100 SLR

and yes, since for a lot of people it is difficult to see the differences so that's why i thouhgt it would be fun to compare them

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a Sony f-77 4.0mp and for normal pictures like dirk says is good but last year i went to truck racing here and the pictures don't looks so good. Yesterday I saw a cannon 11.1mp :eek: imagine the pictures this 6.1mp from dirk are amazing, imagine a 11.1mp.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Testarossa BR said:
Yesterday I saw a cannon 11.1mp :eek: imagine the pictures this 6.1mp from dirk are amazing, imagine a 11.1mp.
The numbers of pixels is irrelevant, since you do not use them except for printing at size bilboard. More important for better pics are the lenses

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice pictures, Dirk!

Although aren't there some variations between all the different 550s out there because weren't there no factory developed 550's like the 575 GTC? Like the different 550s developed bo Prodrive, Care, Rafanelli(ALMS)? But yeah, the 575 looks much more agressive especially up front with that enlarged air dam.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
toco004 said:
They look SWEET. where was it at?
the 3th round of the FIA-GT at Magny Cours, France

Rosso
yes of all the different 550's i do preffer the ones from ProDrive, that's also the most succesfull version
and the 575 is awesome i really like those big vents in the hood

·
Registered
613 Posts
:eek: sexy asses they have...

...I like the 575 more, but I have to say I like the front bumper of a 550 more, because it looks a bit more agressive...

...very nice pics you have taken Dirk.

ps I got a real camera! LOL I got a Nikon to, but it's only a F55. :green:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts