Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Comrades,

Is it really the case that the illustrious 512TR behemothic thaumaturgical road burning tyre shredding dream machine is increasing in value at an exponential rate?

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Dear Comrade Vulcan,

It is very nice to see you back on the forum. To answer your question at least for the US I can say the 512TR is increasing in value.

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Dear Comrades,

Is it really the case that the illustrious 512TR behemothic thaumaturgical road burning tyre shredding dream machine is increasing in value at an exponential rate?

With kind regards,

Vulcan
Not from what I have seen. Prices on behemothic thaumaturgical road burning tyre shredding dream machines have stabilized in the GBP 30-50k range.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
512Tea are??
Dear Comrade chaz,

Regretfully, 512 Tea Are has been incarcerated within the penitentiary in Monaco. He resurrected himself on so many occasions and the jealousy resent and envy created by his contumacious irreverence to the cyber chat commissars, conjoined to his quintessentially sesquipedalian posts, has created a cyber impasse such that the apotheosis of his erstwhile existence of the utmost recusance, whilst precipitating his nemesis, has nevertheless become the catalyst thus to forge a cyber bond with comrade Boxer.

An advertisement was placed within the New York Times, the London Times, The Maranello Times and the Ferrari Owners Club newsletter, seeking respondents to take upon his mantel and thus act as his emissary. Therefrom, I was selected by the interviewing panel, of which the illustrious comrade Boxer was the chairman. Naturally, as 512 Tea Are's envoy, I do of course provide to him full details of all cyber-chat news. Therefore 512 Tea Are is vicariously renascent once more having been banned by all other chat sites for being no more than a gentle thaumaturge always inclined toward assiduous comity and meliorism within his lucubrate vignettes.

All good wishes.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Dear comrade Vulcan F-40,

It's a pleasure to have you back, your posts have been missed over the last couple of months.

Kind regards

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Dear comrade Vulcan F-40,

Sadly I missed this years concours due to it clashing with the F1 at Silverstone. The lure of a free corporate hospitality champagne breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea as well as a granstand seat, from an insurance company I do business with was too good to turn down.

Kind regards

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Dear Comrade chaz,

Regretfully, 512 Tea Are has been incarcerated within the penitentiary in Monaco. He resurrected himself on so many occasions and the jealousy resent and envy created by his contumacious irreverence to the cyber chat commissars, conjoined to his quintessentially sesquipedalian posts, has created a cyber impasse such that the apotheosis of his erstwhile existence of the utmost recusance, whilst precipitating his nemesis, has nevertheless become the catalyst thus to forge a cyber bond with comrade Boxer.

An advertisement was placed within the New York Times, the London Times, The Maranello Times and the Ferrari Owners Club newsletter, seeking respondents to take upon his mantel and thus act as his emissary. Therefrom, I was selected by the interviewing panel, of which the illustrious comrade Boxer was the chairman. Naturally, as 512 Tea Are's envoy, I do of course provide to him full details of all cyber-chat news. Therefore 512 Tea Are is vicariously renascent once more having been banned by all other chat sites for being no more than a gentle thaumaturge always inclined toward assiduous comity and meliorism within his lucubrate vignettes.

All good wishes.

With kind regards,

Vulcan
I believe that sums up the situation quite nicely.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Does that mean our dear comrade Vulcan has been banned by every other forum because no one can understand him? Well their loss is our gain, Vulcan is always welcome on here.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Does that mean our dear comrade Vulcan has been banned by every other forum because no one can understand him? Well their loss is our gain, Vulcan is always welcome on here.
Unfortunately sense of humor, intellectual depth, and tolerence can be in short supply on many of the other forums.

In many cases in other forum, a 16 year old asking which Ferrari is best to pick up girls is a fine question that is openly embraced. However a eloquently worded quiry aimed at generating intense intellectual discussion is greeted with scorn.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Unfortunately sense of humor, intellectual depth, and tolerence can be in short supply on many of the other forums.

In many cases in other forum, a 16 year old asking which Ferrari is best to pick up girls is a fine question that is openly embraced. However a eloquently worded quiry aimed at generating intense intellectual discussion is greeted with scorn.
Dear Comrade Boxer,

You are the world authority on which Ferrari is the best in which to pick up girls, for god knows you've had enough of 'em. However, as I am petite of frame I am one of the few that may possibly carry the procedure through to its logical conclusion! (Please note, no admission has been made of impropriety). Anyone else care to make such an admission and divulge in which car or cars copulation took place?

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts

That is why I like it here :)

Incidentally, just out of curiosity, not that it matters or anything, but a friend was asking so I thought I would ask, which is the best Ferrari to pick up chicks?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That is why I like it here :)

Incidentally, just out of curiosity, not that it matters or anything, but a friend was asking so I thought I would ask, which is the best Ferrari to pick up chicks?

Dear Comrade t1fosI,

Ha, ha, Ha!

Luv it, luv it luv it!

With kind regards,

Vulcan

1 - 20 of 28 Posts