Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lucky you

:D Lucky you, from all your collection, which one you think drive the best.
For the 360, how often do you have to maintain it and what's the cost? I am looking at driving 5,000 miles per yr. Some ppl said the 430 is cheaper to maintain since not using that much belt like the 360

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Boxer, you live in the Ferrari enthusiast's dream world. :)

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Boxer, are you taking my advice and starting a collection for your wife's new found hobby?

What's on yours, I mean her wish list for her new hobby of collecting Ferrari's?

275/330 GTS
Daytona
360 CS
Another 365 Boxer?

Beats stamp collecting anyday:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Boxer,

You lead a hard life. How do you manage to keep up your energy levels?

Thinking about it, one of your biggest costs must be the replacement of your automatic garage door motors, swapping cars all the time. And breakfast must take ages, thinking about which car you'll be taking today!!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Boxer,

You lead a hard life. How do you manage to keep up your energy levels?

Thinking about it, one of your biggest costs must be the replacement of your automatic garage door motors, swapping cars all the time. And breakfast must take ages, thinking about which car you'll be taking today!!
It is a hard life, being a Ferrari herder is not the glamorous position many make it out to be.;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Maybe, but at least you are out there holding up the flag for the rest of us. How else would we know what to aspire to. I am currently in the process of designing a house to be built over the next few years, and the garage has just been amended from three to five spaces - forever hopeful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts