Ferrari Life Forum banner

456 GT

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Boxer 
#1 ·
I put a couple of hundred miles on the 456 GT yesterday :D . It is again a happy beast, having been able to stretch its legs. The 456 GT does just about everything you ask without ever even seeming to break a sweat. Most fun was blowing by BMW's and Mercedes on the hills :eek: . The Ferrari 12 cylinder engine is fantastic. If you need four seats, I don't think there is any other car that comes close.

#3 ·
Boxer said:
I put a couple of hundred miles on the 456 GT yesterday :D . It is again a happy beast, having been able to stretch its legs. The 456 GT does just about everything you ask without ever even seeming to break a sweat. Most fun was blowing by BMW's and Mercedes on the hills :eek: . The Ferrari 12 cylinder engine is fantastic. If you need four seats, I don't think there is any other car that comes close.
It's a lovely car for long drives!

#11 ·
Enzo250GTO said:
Dj Dirk said:
so in other words, i only need to be driving the car, i should never bother to sit in the back :green:
You took the words right out of my mouth. Plus I don't think you would have much of a chance of fitting in the back.
nope, i even doubt that it would be hard in the Scaglietti, headroom is defenitly better, but have you looked at the legroom already? :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.