Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is - read the stuff at the top of the link.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
:-? hmmm...

I was looking for a replacement for my car... ...one that alows me the bring my new dog... :wink:

...don't like the seats and safetybelts colors do!? So I think I have to pass...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,509 Posts
marcos said:
:-? hmmm...

I was looking for a replacement for my car... ...one that alows me the bring my new dog... :wink:

...don't like the seats and safetybelts colors do!? So I think I have to pass...
You can bring the dog in your car now. You just have to leave the wife home.

I have seen pictures of that and the Sultan's other cars. Man, its good to be the Sultan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pete04222 said:
Man, its good to be the Sultan.
Are you trying to tell us something Pete? :green:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,509 Posts
Just noticed something - Those pictures are displaying 2 separate cars. The plate numbers are different. Also, in the bottom picture the interior appears to be a different color. (of course that could just be the lighting).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pete04222 said:
Just noticed something - Those pictures are displaying 2 separate cars. The plate numbers are different. Also, in the bottom picture the interior appears to be a different color. (of course that could just be the lighting).
You're right - I'd not noticed that. Difficult to tell whether it's the bottom pic that's different - or the left/middle one.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,509 Posts
Bazil said:
Pete04222 said:
Man, its good to be the Sultan.
Are you trying to tell us something Pete? :green:
Yes Bazil,
You wish you had a TR and a GT4. I wish I was the Sultan. :green:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Guys,

That "CIA" plate is a fake one for photographic purposes. This car was featured in Cavallino a few years back and they addressed it there. The photographer used it to protect the privacy of the owner, and even went so far as to adminish readers to not bother trying to look it up. The photos are either stock file photos or they put the phony plate back on for the same reason.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
Pete04222 said:
marcos said:
:-? hmmm...

I was looking for a replacement for my car... ...one that alows me the bring my new dog... :wink:

...don't like the seats and safetybelts colors do!? So I think I have to pass...
You can bring the dog in your car now. You just have to leave the wife home.

I have seen pictures of that and the Sultan's other cars. Man, its good to be the Sultan.
He... you just gave me a good idea! :wink: I hope the dog doesn't get carsick... ...the wife does! :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,509 Posts
mchferrari said:
I wonder how much $$$ they want for it.
Don't trade in the Audi yet........ :green: :green: :green:

(just messin' with ya)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
749 Posts
Why would you get all that work done (& doesn't it look fantastic) and then drive only 900 miles before selling it? :nuts: You'd think that guys with all that money would be able to plan ahead a little.

Looks a little like a 456 and a Lotus Excel morphed together!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,509 Posts
4kids3fish said:
Why would you get all that work done (& doesn't it look fantastic) and then drive only 900 miles before selling it? :nuts: You'd think that guys with all that money would be able to plan ahead a little.
Guys with that money don't HAVE to plan ahead!! The Sultan will special order 6 custom Ferraris because he feels he might be inclined to drive one of them at some point.

Man, what were YOU thinking!
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top