Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be a good idea to make a list of 456 & 612 owners on Ferrarilife

Please post up a picture of your 456 & 612 and some info about it. It's up to you what info you want to provide but an example would be:

Model: 456 GT
Year: 1995
Steering: LHD
Chassis number: 100352
Ferrari colour: Nero
Interior colour: Nero

In order to keep the thread on topic, please only post once in this thread with all the info you would like to provide on your 456/612.

Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Great idea William.

Model: 456 GTA
Year: 1997
Chassis number: 100352
Ferrari colour: Giallo (Yellow)
Interior colour: Blue

I purchased the car in Saudi Arabia when I was working there, and shipped the car back to London when I returned. The car was a 1 owner car and overall in good condition. Quite possibly the only yellow on blue 456 ever made! Its an usual combination but does look good in the flesh.

The V12 power is pretty amazing, even for a car that is 10 years old. It seats the mrs and kids in comfort, and had the power to get you to wherever you want to get to, quickly. Quite possibly the best GT car ever made, and best of all its a Ferrari!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
'95 456 gt 2+2

Model: 456 GT 2+2
Transmission: 6-Speed
Chassis number: 99987
Ferrari colour: Burgundy / Rosa
Interior colour: Tan

MODS:
- Tubi
- Alpine stereo/Ipod/XM/CD-6disk-changer
- In-grill RADAR detector
- Custom interior mats
- Upgraded hoses, fluids

Personal notes:
- BEAST. Lots of torque above 3k RPM
- Never, I mean never have doubts that I can pass anything on the road: Very confident this car has power when needed.
- NOT a great tight cornering car like two seaters.
- VERY confortable: Doesn't require a back dr. after a long drive.
- TUBI IS awesome!!
- Turns heads, even though many say they don't recognize it as their idea of a Ferrari: VERY good features, that show well with time, too.
- Easier maintenance than a 3x8 series.
-
-- and yes, that last pic shows it is versatile :) :) ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Model: 612 Scaglietti F1
Year: 2005
Chassis number: 138565
Ferrari colour: Grigio Titanio (Fer.)
Interior colour: Cuoio

Attachments

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Model: 612 Scaglietti F1 HGTC
Year: 2006
Steering: RHD
Chassis number:
Ferrari color: Nuvolari / Cuio
I added some OTO options - 599 Wheels and rear screens

Colonel - nice car :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
Colonel- Your 612, Serial Number 138565, is interesting because it was built during the time the 575M was in production and close to the time the early Superamerica was in production as well. So at one point there were three different V12s in production, all with very similar 5748 cc Type F133 (E, F, and G) engines.

·
Registered
19 Posts
456gt

Model: 456 GT 2+2
Transmission: 6-Speed
Chassis number: 17392
Ferrari colour: Canna Di Fucile

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
Very pretty 456 and CdF is a pretty rare color. I like the yellow brake calipers. They add a nice touch of color to the dark paint.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the comments. I was not fully sold on the wheels when I got the car as I thought 19" was perhaps too much. I have since gotten different tires on the car with a bit more sidewall and the car seems to sit and look much better.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Thanks for the comments. I was not fully sold on the wheels when I got the car as I thought 19" was perhaps too much. I have since gotten different tires on the car with a bit more sidewall and the car seems to sit and look much better.
I agree with the other posts - the color combination looks really good on the 456.

Any pics with the updates?

·
Registered
36 Posts
2002 456mGTA

Model: 456m GTA
Year: 2002
Steering: RHD
Transmission: Automatic
Chassis number: 121676
Ferrari colour: Grigio Ingrid
Interior colour: Cuoio tan
Modifications: Cruise control, parking sensors

Attached Images

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
Dave- Very pretty car and probably fairly rare in NZ. You should post some info on your cruise control. I am sure many owners, including me, would be interested in how you did it. Parking sensors, too.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts