Ferrari Life Forum banner

456 / 550 Window gap Poll

• Have 456 [M] or 550: NO window gap problems upgrades or not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have 456 [M] or 550: AFTER window updates, still have gaps, and one is on Drivers side: LHD

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Have 456 [M] or 550: AFTER window updates, still have gaps, and one is on Drivers side: RHD

• Have 456 [M] or 550: NO window updates, still have gaps, and one is on Drivers side: LHD

• Have 456 [M] or 550: NO window updates, still have gaps, and one is on Drivers side: RHD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Including this in General discussion because some may have prior experience of this and don't own the car anymore and might miss the poll.

I have noticed, in my discussions, that the 456 even after window re-works, even from Ferrari, have a gap at least on ONE of the windows after conversion. I'm including the 550 here too because I believe they have the same or similar problem.

Here's the question. before or after the window mods, has anyone still have the problem on their window .. AND HERE IS THE THING: I've noticed the problem exists ONLY on the Driver's side. NOT the passenger's side EVEN ON RHD cars!!! it's almost like Luigi was doing driver sides, and Guisseppe the passenger sides and Luigi had too much Chianti.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts