• 360CS

Votes: 88 53.7%
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
430 v 360CS

You could probably get a 430 for £30,000 less than a 360CS.

Which would you get?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
430 v 360CS

You could probably get a 430 for £30,000 less than a 360CS.

Which would you get?
This is a tough question as both of these models are fantastic and two of my favourites. I some how always get pulled towards the 360CS but you never know the truth about the history if it has been in an accident (like mentioned already above) or driven into the ground (that could be with any Ferrari I suppose) being a track version model. If money is the deciding factor I'm sure the F430 is going come down in price even further in 2010 when the replacement is released.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Bit pedantic perhaps but the F430 is not called Modena, and the Challenge Stradale is not called 360 Challenge Stradale.

For me, the F430 is much prettier than the 360. The CS is better looking than the 360 but still not in the same league as the F430, let alone the Scuderia.

The CS is a fantastic machine but it is very loud and can be tiresome. I wouldn't want to drive in one for a two week road trip.

So it depends on what you are looking for. If you want a true, blue blooded sportscar, go with the CS. If you want a sportscar that you can also take into town, the F430 is a much better option.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Bit pedantic perhaps but the F430 is not called Modena, and the Challenge Stradale is not called 360 Challenge Stradale.

For me, the F430 is much prettier than the 360. The CS is better looking than the 360 but still not in the same league as the F430, let alone the Scuderia.

The CS is a fantastic machine but it is very loud and can be tiresome. I wouldn't want to drive in one for a two week road trip.

So it depends on what you are looking for. If you want a true, blue blooded sportscar, go with the CS. If you want a sportscar that you can also take into town, the F430 is a much better option.

Onno
Personally, I plan on waiting a couple of years and then buying a 430 Scuderia. Amazing cars.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is a 430 Modena? Is this another one of your custom creations ?
Didn't want people to think i was refering to the 430 Scuderia.

What's the standard 430 called??? GTB?

Personally, I plan on waiting a couple of years and then buying a 430 Scuderia. Amazing cars.
Really? Knowing you, you'll wait for years and years.

You do know that the 430 Scuderia hasn't got storage space big enough fro a zimmer frame.

:grin2:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I will have to go with the 360 Challenge Stradale. I like the sound, and the fact that it is a track type car. Unless....of course the F430 was stick....then it would be a tougher decision.

Chris

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
If you guys are going to add the 430 Scuderia to this, then I would definitely go for the Scuderia.

Speaking of right model names, I see (not just on this site) the Scuderia gets referred to as the F430 Scuderia - There is no 'F' it is just 430 Scuderia :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
For me it would have to be the CS as, apart from the F40 and F50 and a few others lol, it is my favourite Ferrari. I love what it stands for. Being raw and more of a race/road car. I also think it is one of the prettiest Ferrari's out there. I have never been a lover of the 430's front end and so while I agree the performance of the 430 Scuderia is awesome. I would still go for a CS if the poll was between those two cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CS continues to maintain and increase in value...F430 does not, unless it is a Scuderia.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts