Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clarkson ; "it's epic".

Stig 's lap time 1.22.9 vs 360 CS 1.22.3. Ferrari test driver says Bridgestone tyres on 430 are slower than Pirelli's on CS....

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
tonyh said:
Clarkson ; "it's epic".

Stig 's lap time 1.22.9 vs 360 CS 1.22.3. Ferrari test driver says Bridgestone tyres on 430 are slower than Pirelli's on CS....
Ferrari's official test at Fiorano state the 430 is slower than the CS by 0.5 sec.

I'm waiting for the 430 CS. It'll be awesome.

·
Registered
21 Posts
great episode. but we should keep in mind that this is the second stig. the first stig drove the 360CS. and i believe that the second stig pushes the cars a bit harder.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think you're wrong about the cs being driven by the old stig, i'm fairly sure the cs was driven by the same stig who drove the f430

it was quite a while ago that the switched 'stigs'

·
Registered
776 Posts
I so wish I were "The Stig"
The lucky bastard. :evil: :lol: :evil:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Old Stig - Perry McCarthy
New Stig - Ben Collins

·
Registered
9 Posts
if you watch some of clarksons other videos, some of his dvd's have another driver in them , a blonde lad who looks like he might be the stig, and seems to wear the same watch as the stig does.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Maas said:
if you watch some of clarksons other videos, some of his dvd's have another driver in them , a blonde lad who looks like he might be the stig, and seems to wear the same watch as the stig does.
I think you're talking about Johnny Herbert - former F1 driver. I don't believe he's The Stig.

·
Registered
15 Posts
F430 Clarkson video

Does anyone have links for the download of the Clarkson F430 drive test? I missed it unfortunately..

Cheers,

James

1 - 12 of 12 Posts