Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
No, this one is real. Delivery is next summer.
Boxer, so is that definitely confirmed now? In the other thread I started on the spider guys were not 100% sure. Is it still only limited to 300 units?

I will be honest, for me personally, I would rather have the coupe :D

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
60ms upshifts between coiffeurs....

I have my doubts about this car. If Ferrari want to get it stiff enough to be a proper performance/track car then it will need a lot of stiffening and I think that will increase the weight too much. So either it's going to be floppy or it's going to be flabby. It just wasn't designed to be open-topped like an F-50.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
37 Posts
If Ferrari want to get it stiff enough to be a proper performance/track car then it will need a lot of stiffening and I think that will increase the weight too much.
Onno, I think Ferrari want to sell cars. Probably already sold out ( I won't be surprised if this car is made by customer demand). Otherwise it will be a good investment in a short term view.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Onno, I think Ferrari want to sell cars. Probably already sold out ( I won't be surprised if this car is made by customer demand). Otherwise it will be a good investment in a short term view.
It is not sold out yet. The dealers are just getting their allocations and have started to contact potential clients.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Onno, I think Ferrari want to sell cars.
Surely, Ferrari can't be accused of that? ;)

Kidding aside, with a car like this they have a reputation to uphold. If the Scuderia Spider drives like a drunk Chevy Impala, I don't think they'll be too happy with the worldwide slamming of the model by journalists. So they need to be a bit careful. They've already got the 430 Spider, this needs sportivity to add to that.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts