Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Page 19 of Auto Express shows a 430 'saftey car' lapping Fiorano. They say it has lightweight alloys and lowered suspension. Being prepared for next years Challenge Series, where it will used as a test bed for the the 2007 expected 430 CS.

The 4.3 Litre engine's manifolds will be modified for improved airflow which, along with a sophisticated electronic engine management system will boost power from 490 BHP to 525 BHP. This combined with a weight reduction of 100kg will enable the CS to hit 0-60 in under 4 secs and hit more than 200mph.

430 CS expected to cost £155,000

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thats awesome news!

I want to see a video of it lapping Fiorano. Better yet I want to hear it lapping fiorano :green: :green:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enzo250GTO said:
The car will no doubt kick ass and the CS version will be worth the wait. 155,000 GBP also seems reasonable.
I thought price was actually very high! £20k over 360 CS list .....

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
That's what I'm waiting for! :D

Dealer told me it'll be in 2008 but I have a feeling it will be sooner, as what you read. It'll have 40bhp more than the 430.

Also word from the factory is that the "baby Ferrari" is GO. The new 575 replacement will be shown in Geneva next March. It'll have a de-tuned Enzo engine and 620bhp. Awesome!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
The 575 replacement will be awesome. It won't be long before Ferrari is making a 700 bhp car for the road which is just insane. Where do you draw the line or make a limit? It seems like too much power for mere mortals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts