Ferrari 365 GTC/4 Cabriolet

YEAR
COLOR
blue sera métallic
ENGINE
V12 - 4390 ccm
DESCRIPTION
this exceptional conversion was done at no expense some years ago in England

I think it actually suits the lines of the 365 GTC/4 quite well. Too bad the factory never made any.
Comments?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Nice indeed

I agree, Boxer. 365GTC4 does improve the overall profile as a spyder. I have seen a similar conversion (albeit a little more flashy) in Southern California and it was quite stunning. The owner was very proud of it and he had all the rights to. This one was red. Personally, I prefer GTC in non-red darker colors. Too bad GTC4 does not receive as much attention as it should. I must say the engine sound is one of the best among V12s. Jimmy

·
Registered
490 Posts
That looks lovely Boxer, I seem to recall a very ropey one on fleabay a couple of years ago - from memory (and this is not always reliable!) it was nowhere near as professional as that one looks.
But you are right - it really does suit the lines very well.
Cheers, Al.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree, Boxer. 365GTC4 does improve the overall profile as a spyder. I have seen a similar conversion (albeit a little more flashy) in Southern California and it was quite stunning. The owner was very proud of it and he had all the rights to. This one was red. Personally, I prefer GTC in non-red darker colors. Too bad GTC4 does not receive as much attention as it should. I must say the engine sound is one of the best among V12s. Jimmy
Jimmy, are you referring to the red car at Bobileff's shop in San Diego? I was there last week and saw one. It was not as nice as this example.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Nope

I saw the mentioned GTC in the Forza Magazine #69 May 2006. The SN is 15213 and I believe it resides in Massachusetts. Jimmy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts