Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I have just bought a 365GTC/4 an Im looking for a copy of a workshop manual. Is there anyobody who could help me with that ? By the way: How was the dashboard originally covered? Wtih alcantara or with vinil or leather... Who knows how to find the covers for the frontlights that moves out of the hood ? I am thankful for any help and courious for experiences with this cars.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi there

A few thing I have to say:
- Welcome here
- Please give us some photo's for our calander for next year
- I believe owners manuals and things like that can be found on the
owners site. You will have to register, but once in you can download all
sorts of manuals there.
- Please give us some photo's for our calander for next year

Greets

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Welcome to the site. If you haven't found the manuals by January 17th I maybe able to help you. Problem is they are on a CD in Japan and I'm in the USA right now so it won't do me much good now.

Also I believe EBRINK maybe able to help you out. Send him a private message as well.

·
Registered
575 Posts
motormeier said:
...By the way: How was the dashboard originally covered? Wtih alcantara or with vinil or leather...
It was covered in a material often refered to here in North America as: "mousehair". Now, I'm sure its because of the texture and not because a whole bunch of Italians skining mice... 8) I'm very sure its a synthetic material and can be obtained from Re-Originals, in Texas, U.S.A. (part# U71059, 56" wide and $220 per meter length):

Re-Originals

motormeier said:
...Who knows how to find the covers for the frontlights that moves out of the hood?...
Ferrari UK has many parts for classic models, including body parts. Contact them:

Ferrari UK Classic Parts[/url]

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
just thought of something

you are from switzerland, and you recently bought a GTC/4
did you bought one of those 2 GTC/4's from the Gstaad auction?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts