Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone: I was wondering as to why there hasn't been much reference regarding the "timeless classic" 365GTB/Daytona. Personally, I do not own one myself, but this is at the top of my list along with the Miuras (Lamborghini). From the looks' standpoint, I agree that preferences differ among the beholders. However, this has to be one the greatest Ferrari GT cruiser that is all fun to drive with drop dead exhaust sound. Any comments welcome, especially from the current lucky owners. Jimmy

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Jimmy, Very good question and I have no idea why. I agree with your commets on it being one of Ferrari's true timeless classics. I think it is a car that you either immediately love the lines or do not. I found it to be actually a harder car to drive than a Boxer and one that really needs open space to run in.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right Boxer

Thanks for the comment. Yes Daytona is a "harder" car to drive than the BBs. The steering is very "heavy" and yes you need an open space to make the best of it. With all that said, Daytona is still a great, FUN car to drive. All that hard labor equals pleasure to the enthusiasts. Eventually, I would like to get hold of one before I become too weak for it. Happy driving Boxer.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
The Daytona has not been forgotten. There is an active Registry for the Daytona at http://daytonaregistry.com/. Check it out. There is a lot of activity on this site. If you are ever interested in adding a Daytona to your colllection this site is a good resource.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts