Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a 90 348 GTS for sale and it has 18" 360 wheels on it. The rear wheels don't seem to fit the car correctly. It appears as they are sticking out too far. Is there an offset issue between the two cars, or is it just the pictures?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the great info!

Although that isn't what I wanted to hear. At +41 MM in the rear it seems the tires would be out considrerably past the wheel well.

Wouldn't that look kinda dumb?

Has anyone ever seen 360 wheels on a 348? Does it look ridiculous? The side profile of this 348 looks awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Thanks for the great info!

Although that isn't what I wanted to hear. At +41 MM in the rear it seems the tires would be out considrerably past the wheel well.

Wouldn't that look kinda dumb?

Has anyone ever seen 360 wheels on a 348? Does it look ridiculous? The side profile of this 348 looks awesome.
Yeah, it does look weird or like you said dump, they stick out an inch...
But hey, what do I know, different strokes for different folks....

~

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Gandy
Do you have Photo's of those 360 wheels on the 348. I'm very interested in seeing what, exactly you mean. I know a guy in TX selling a set of 360 wheels with nearly new Pirelli's for $2500. Price is to good to pass up unless they simply don't fit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry my friend, the listing is gone from cars.com.

You may want to look on F-chat for pics. I have seen a few pics of 348's with these rims.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts