Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

My 360 is currently in a container on its way from Bahrain to its new home in the UK, I have a question about SVA requirements, my car is a 2004 Euro spec LHD, I am getting conflicting views depending on which Ferrari service centre I speak with regarding the headlight adjustment or replacement? the car has xenon lamps and I would obviously prefer to have them adjusted rather than fork out a load of cash for a new set of headlights, has anyone had any experience with this?
The same thing goes for the MPH to KPH speedometer, some garages are saying, off the record of course, they can swap the speedo in for the SVA and then replace it with the original once the car has the certificate and others are saying that I have to buy a new unit, again at great expense ???

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Can't say much about H/L adjustment although it is spelled out in the W/S manual.

However we may be offering our replacement instrument dial faces in a metric scale for the speedo. It's a simple change out, does not affect the indicated mileage, and in no way affects the car's value.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts