Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Not to be picky, but I always thought Spider was spelled Spyder, at least on convertibles?

·
Registered
473 Posts
The standard 360 exaust is a little muted for my taste, which is why I had a Tubi fitted to my 360. It makes all the difference and I'm told adds a little extra power

Dermot

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mchferrari said:
Not to be picky, but I always thought Spider was spelled Spyder, at least on convertibles?

Not meaning to make you look completely stupid but on the Ferrari its always been : SPIDER...well on all the models ive seen....If you have any other SPYDERS let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
Well I guess I was too busy savoring the moment when I was in the 360 Spider. Oh well, next time I see some, which is an about 5 weeks :wink: , I will note the badging more carefully.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I installed the full "Monty" but found it too loud. So I tried all sorts of combinations. In the end I fixed the factory Cat, Tubi silencer and factory tail pipes. They give the best sound. At least now when I drive in town, my arrival is not announced half a kilometer away. :D

But the full works Tubi is super on the track.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I love the sound of the tubi's!
And hey, on a side note...is your 360 RHD? If so, I would love to see more pics of her. I am concidering a RHD 360 to bring to the states just to mess with people more. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts