Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
I attended the corsa pilota last week in Mugello. We had a lots of fun and education with the standard 360's and 575's. There was one Stradale and I had the opportunity to drive the Stradale and feel the difference on the spot. Stradale is a track car and less so for normal road use (although one can entertain the environment with the incredible sound!!). The standard 360 has enough power even on the track for normal joe blocks, as most of us are. Hence, trade-off between useability and track performance.

Me personally went for track performance. My Stradale will arrive in May somewhen.......................

· Registered
23 Posts
Yes, I d like to attend the advanced next year. I was very impressed with the telemetry analysis and I hear that this is going to be used extensively at the advanced.
Stradale, did you attend this year?

Rosso: In terms of ride comfort, for us guys the difference in a short ride is not too big. However, friend of mine wanted to switch from 360 to CS and after a ride with his beloved, the deal was OFF!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.