Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,684 Posts
Welcome furluver.

The Stradale is an 'extreme' car. It's a boy racer but built by the factory. If you love that sort of car then the Stradale is for you. The Spyder is the car for Ferrari enthusiast to own. Great looks, unbelievable draw and fantastic feel good factor. But it's not car that you want to track, not on a regular basis anyway, or you would have bought the Modena.

I like my Ferrari to have that bit of 'extra' performance. I want to track the car and I love the loud exhaust sound. So for me I always buy the hardtop and change the exhaust to Tubi. I have had a 328, a 355 and a 360. For me I would choose the Stradale. And I did. Mine will arrive next week. :)

· Registered
1,684 Posts
Yes, I d like to attend the advanced next year. I was very impressed with the telemetry analysis and I hear that this is going to be used extensively at the advanced.
Stradale, did you attend this year?
I was there in June 2002. It was very exciting. I enjoyed it even more than the basic Pilota. Yes the telemetry makes us mortals feel humble. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.