Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again fellow Ferrari owners

I would just like to give some information about sound. I just installed Capristo Twin Sound on my car and wow what a difference! I had no idea that changing the exhaust would have such an impact. If in doubt try it on.

If there is any Norwegian reader on the forum...I had the Caprist installed as Autostrada Sport which extended very good service and information.

Sincerely,

Stig Jone

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Did you keep the Catalytic converters stock?

Chris

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
How does it compare vs a Tubi ?
I am sorry but can not tell, never heard Tubi on a 360, but I have been told that the Twin Sound that I got Installed does sound better. Statement made by somebody that has heard both. I also like the fact that I can change the intensity of the sound.

Also, notice, I just heard that if you want to install Novitec Bi-compressor, the Capristo Exhaust have to be replaced by an original Novitec Exhaust...If I had known a little bit earlier. Anyway a new exhaust is just a small part of the cost associated with installing the compressor system.

Sincerely,

Stig

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Can you post some pictures of your 360 if you don't mind? A Novitec system would be a really neat thing to do. Would you have the full Novitec service on the car or only the bi-compressors?

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
You 360 looks immaculate. I love the rear under spoiler and the exhaust.:) The brilliant blue is beautiful, just like Boxer's.

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
another twin sister of Boxer's 360, very nice!

is it Blu Tour de France or NART blue?

looks great anyway ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tanks

color is blu tour de france

I was supprised when I first saw it. I had only seen pictures of it before I bought it but I was impressed with the color.

Thanks for your seal of approval!

Sincerely

Stig

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi again fellow Ferrari owners

I would just like to give some information about sound. I just installed Capristo Twin Sound on my car and wow what a difference! I had no idea that changing the exhaust would have such an impact. If in doubt try it on.

If there is any Norwegian reader on the forum...I had the Caprist installed as Autostrada Sport which extended very good service and information.

Sincerely,

Stig Jone
That`s a good looking car Stig :)
Just out of curiousity..., Do you own a white driving suit and a white helmet?

I fitted a Capristo (Leve II) at von Braun Sport Cars in Sweden. I saved 25%, by going to Sweden. (It takes med two hours more each way). But considering both the price and von Brauns expertice, I had no problem going the exstra miles. And of course it helps driving a Ferrari :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts