Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Daytona seats for me

I much prefer the Daytona seats for two basic reasons:

1. Noticeably more comfortable for me. This is obviously subjective and not everyone will agree. However, most people I have spoken with do.

2. Much more attractive looking to me. Again, a largely subjective but popular perception.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
360 Seats

I much prefer the Daytona seats for two basic reasons:

1. Noticeably more comfortable for me. This is obviously subjective and not everyone will agree. However, most people I have spoken with do.

2. Much more attractive looking to me. Again, a largely subjective but popular perception.

Have to had them on the track? Long drive?
I also prefer their appearance.
NCNG

·
Registered
71 Posts
Have to had them on the track? Long drive?
I also prefer their appearance.
NCNG
Yes on both counts. I'm sure real racing seats are better for heavy tracking but I find the Daytonas clearly more supportive and "tighter" than standard seats on a track. Also completely comfy on trips (which I do much more than tracking). Mine are the electric Daytona seats which make it especially easy to get just the way you like. I would not have a modern Ferrari with anything else.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
360 Seats-Thank you

Yes on both counts. I'm sure real racing seats are better for heavy tracking but I find the Daytonas clearly more supportive and "tighter" than standard seats on a track. Also completely comfy on trips (which I do much more than tracking). Mine are the electric Daytona seats which make it especially easy to get just the way you like. I would not have a modern Ferrari with anything else.
Camdon53, Thanks you for your comments, its exactly what I was thinking.
Again thank you for your comments.
NCNG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts