Ferrari Life Forum banner

301 - 320 of 347 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Mark- Welcome. Argento Nurburgring and Bordeaux make for a really pretty 360, especially with Challenge style wheels.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks! I think like just about everyone else, I was looking for red, but when I saw the colors of this one in person... well, turns out I was looking from Sliver!

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Welcome to Ferrari Life. Very pretty Spider in my favorite color.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Beautiful color combo! Fantastic! Enjoy in good health.

Every time I get behind the wheel of my 360 Modena, it is happy day that makes me feel grateful I am alive and able to enjoy such a beautiful machine!

BTW, manual is the only way to go. Just don't use 2nd until it is warmed up.

·
Registered
4 Posts

@ 360 Modena

I run Dunlop Sport MAXX 235/35/19 and 305/30/19. No error on ABS or ASR.

@ [email protected].

Many thanks. For me it is exactly how you descripted. Furthermore my 2nd. is also very hard to insert during cold running. Therefore only careful switching during warm up phase until gearbox oil is warm and everything is perfect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member...new owner!

Well, after lurking for a while on this board and the FC board, I finally found what I had been looking for and bought me a birthday a present a couple weeks ago....

Just over 22,000 miles on it now...no mods but the list is growing.....

Model: 360 Modena F1
Year: 1999
Steering: LHD
Chassis number: 118606
Ferrari color: Rosso Fiorano
Interior color: Curio w/ Nero carpet

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks all...and yes, Gary CS TCU is right up there! Thought I did my research but wasn't aware the 99's had a slight hp increase....known fact or just 'cause there are less cats to deal with?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome Wally,

Beautiful car and fantastic color! Note: join your local Ferrari Club. I did last year ehn I bought mine. I have met a great group of people and exposed to cars I would not normally ever see.

Regards,
Rick

301 - 320 of 347 Posts