Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about the factory modular wheels on the 360?

I like the looks was just wondering if that was the way to go. I don't want to put non factory wheels on the car.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I like the look of them, but I like the 360 Challenge Stradale's rims more. If I had a 360 I would probably put the CS rims on it.

Chris

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
You will find a high percentage of 360's and 430's with non-factory wheels. Some are quite nice; some are horrendous.

I would not maintain a rigid opposition to aftermarket wheels.

The factory modular wheels are nice but not overly popular.

The Challenge wheels are 19" and are very weak. They bend easily. So if you have bad roads forget that option unless you want to keep replacing rims. They aer very good looking, however, but some what fragile.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I may,done properly ,after market wheels can enhance your car's looks quite a bit...Look at my car.
They look great on your car.
Are they custom offsets or stock wheels?
The rear looks really deep.
Probably the widest wheels you could use.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
They are very good looking wheels but they limit oversize tires.

What happend to the 328? It looks decent.

·
Registered
453 Posts
It was decent,that pic dont do it justice. I had it at the same time as my testerrossa and then had it with my 355. Sold it because i wanted another toy:thumbsup:
The car was great, here a closer pic:thumbsup: One day i hope to have another as well as what ever i already own.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
If I may,done properly ,after market wheels can enhance your car's looks quite a bit...Look at my car.
Wow, those look great!

Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very nice Mr. Red Skin!!!

This is why wheels can make a difference!
Very nice Mr. Red Skin!!!
Very funny,but Pelorosso looseley translated means red hair.I had red hair as a kid and my dad used to tease me by calling me pelorosso.40 years later,
my hair isn't that red, in fact it isn't much of anything...LOL

By the way,thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
16 Posts
They look great on your car.
Are they custom offsets or stock wheels?
The rear looks really deep.
Probably the widest wheels you could use.
They are not stock,that's for sure.The rears can accomodate up to 305's.
Right now I'm riding on 285's and the rubber does not cover the lip of the rim!:happy2:
I have the stock 18" star wheels,but when I put them on my wife thought
I was making a mistake.She much preferred the custom wheels....So you know the power our women have...Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?I prefer to be happy...with my custom wheels!:happy2:

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
pelo is in my book as skin (singular).

capello is stated as hair.

Source = Berlitz Italian/English Dictionary

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One of the estates 360s had the Modular wheel option, i thought it looked great and i loved driving that:thumbsup: The 328 by the way was mine:thumbsup:

chaz looking at that picture tells the story. In my opinion the 328 is the best looking Ferrari that was ever made. The styling is pure genius. Anybody looks at that car & they know it's a Ferrari. I must have one.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
pelo is in my book as skin (singular).

capello is stated as hair.

Source = Berlitz Italian/English Dictionary
You are absolutely right.However,I did say loosely translated.it was in no way meant to question your knowlwedge of italian.As you know, in Italy there are hundreds of dielects.You can go from one paese to another and you and barely understand the locals.All that being said, in my dad's dielect
from Guglionesi,Campo Basso, pelo or peli means the little hairs on your head or body.:happy2:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts