Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 360 is finally back from it service. Ending up being a much bigger job than originally anticipated. The cambelt tensioners were original (which are a known weak point) so we decided to change them which led to the "while you are in their" cambelt change.....and then ...........lets just do the large 30km service. There was also a little play in the steering which was addressed and a melted interior on one of the rear indicator lights (even with the Challenge grill it gets plenty hot back there) which had to be replaced. Financially the net result was...ouch. However it is running beautifully again. It really is a great Ferrari that does just about everything extremely well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The 360 is finally back from it service. Ending up being a much bigger job than originally anticipated. The cambelt tensioners were original (which are a known weak point) so we decided to change them which led to the "while you are in their" cambelt change.....and then ...........lets just do the large 30km service. There was also a little play in the steering which was addressed and a melted interior on one of the rear indicator lights (even with the Challenge grill it gets plenty hot back there) which had to be replaced. Financially the net result was...ouch. However it is running beautifully again. It really is a great Ferrari that does just about everything extremely well.
I second that last statement ! can't wait to get mine back on the road again

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Great to hear that the 360 is back and strong.

Chris

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
So will we be hearing some weekend drive stories from the 360 now? With all of that servicing it needs to be broken in again, right?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Boxer, how many kms does your 360 have?

I'm surprised to hear you did the 30K service already, it's almost impossible to find any Ferrari (let alone a recent one like the 360) with more than 20K km here in Brazil.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts