Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out!!!

My name is Richard Kim, I am a director of Carbonworks in Korea. We have redesigned 360 Modena. I would like to hear your opinion. It will help us make better product. Any opinion will be thankful.

Thank you:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum Richard. I do actually like the design. Do you have any photographs of the rear of the car?

Chris

·
Registered
532 Posts
very cool looking, i would say just leave the 360 alone stock its very beautiful as it was coming out of the factory lol. i was also wondering if you had any pictures of the rear of the car?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like it apart from the rear spoiler. The colour is superb! :)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I agree, I really like the matte black.

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Thank you for the reply :)

It's full carbon parts
-front carbon bumper
-carbon side spoiler
-carbon rear diffuser
-carbon GT spoiler
I like the rear diffuser (looks like the Novitec one, very nice), side spoiler and the GT spoiler. Does the GT spoiler affect the performance out of curiosity?

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are a body works company, don't do performance. And it's Imola version. Anyway, compare to OEM body, weight decrease about 40%. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I installed a Hamann kit on my 360 Spider and it looked weird after I installed it. The problem was the wheels. After I installed the Hamann wheels, which the fronts are 10 inches wide and the rears are 13 inches wide and they are both 19 inch rims, the car looked great. I also installed the Hamann kit for my Gallardo which I really like as well. I do not car too much for the Hamann Murcielago kit so I took a pass on that.

I think your rear wing is awful. I am not fond of large rear wings in any car but it looks like a comedian designed it. You can see the nuts and hardware. Is it complete or is it a temporary wing for performace at high speeds? It is hard to tell since you have the kit in a different color and it just looks too busy. Do you have photos of a car that is not two toned? I don`t mean to hurt your feelings, but I believe in positive criticisms before you have a boatload of inventory that does not sell. I am interested in carbon fiber interior parts for my exotics. Do you manufacture those?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts