Ferrari Life Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey VTC, there are two tabs on the roof piece that slide in to two slots to hold the bottom, the top is held once you put it in the black leather case by two buckles that attach to two mounts on the back wall. You can see the mounts in the picture posted above vaguely as well as the straps on the pic of the leather case. I'm at work but can take pictures of it strapped later when I get home if that would help. If you put it in like shown in the picture without the case on it then it tends to wobble back and forth a bit. Unfortunately the case is kind of a pain to take on and off since it fits very snug but if you only drive the car when it is nice out and you aren't parking it anywhere out of your sight then it is nice to lock it down but if not then just make sure the passenger seat is scooted up a bit to prevent any long term rubbing on the top.

Best,
A
Thanks Andrew! That helps a lot! I think I want to make something maybe with velcro so we can leave it out of the bag and keep it from wobbling.
It does wobble a lot if it is just sitting there.

Thanks again,
C

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks Andrew! That helps a lot! I think I want to make something maybe with velcro so we can leave it out of the bag and keep it from wobbling.
It does wobble a lot if it is just sitting there.

Thanks again,
C
No problem! One thing I have discovered is even if you don't put the cover on you can always still connect the cover to the mounts and create a barrier between the seat and the removable top to protect it. I've done it a few times when in a hurry and it's worked out nicely!

A

·
Registered
39 Posts
Exactly what Andrew said!
No wind noise, and I absolutely love it! Just enough sun and wind, not too much like in a spider.
Honestly, I am not quite sure why more people didn't order their 360 this way.
Some people don't like the fact that it's removable, and thats fine, and some people don't like the design, thats fine too. But out of the thousands of 360's made, I am shocked that there are so few with the sunroof.

A dealer recently told me the option was $16k? And delayed order by up to 6 months. Which is part of the reason people didn't order it. Dunno, just seems odd to me for such a mass produced car, so few were made with a sunroof.

No biggie, I am happy and grateful to own one

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I believe that my original numbers were twelve (12) cars total in US with sunroofs.

So 25 worldwide sounds right although some time ago I had seen a figure of 20 worldwide.

Not sure about that though.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I had at one time a list of all the sunroof models in the US.
I believe there were 10 or 12 on that list.

Can't find it for some reason.

VTC4198 did his own, however, with a can opener!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Rendy- Welcome to Ferrari Life. How about some photos of your 360 with the rare sunroof?

·
Registered
470 Posts
There was one in Philadelphia for sale when I was looking a couple years back- black or Pozzi I recall.

Congrats. Nice option.

Scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi ,

I am buying a silver gated 360 Modena with a sunroof and I am interested in creating a registry for the US ones. I’ve heard it was 12 sent the the USA and a total of 25 made in total for the world. Can anyone help me in tracking down the 12?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts