Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after running the F50 and F40, it was the 360's Modena's turn in the afternoon. The great weather unfortunately had hte crowds out on the road in the afternoon so it was not much of a run.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Wow, it looks like your Easter is definitely turning out to be an amazing day. I'm sitting here at my aunt and uncle's house eating junk food :D You on the other hand get to drive Ferraris all day:)

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Set #2

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Oh and by the way, amazing car. I absolutely love the 360 in that blue. I would look in the rear view window all the time if that is what I saw:D :D

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Not McDonalds?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: HAHA. No, thank God I didn't have to work today. I was enjoying cake, cookies, candies, not Double cheese burgers, McChickens, or nuggets.:rofl: I'm actually kind of a health nut so today was very strange. :rofl:

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I've got to admit, the 360 looks great in that color.

Boxer, thanks once again for sharing. You are definately very generous in sharing the Ferrari experience with others. All of your posts are very much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao Boxer

You are my hero, when I grow up (probably never) I would want to be just like you...:)

Saaaaaaaweeeeeeeeet!,,:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
You are my hero, when I grow up (probably never) I would want to be just like you...:)

Saaaaaaaweeeeeeeeet!,,:thumbup:
I can't wait to hear who Boxer wants to be like when he grows up! :) :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Boxer, thanks once again for sharing. You are definately very generous in sharing the Ferrari experience with others. All of your posts are very much appreciated.
Totally agree! also looking forward to the 360 challange experciences...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts