·
Registered
509 Posts
I have no idea, probably the same way you got it dirty 8) :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I notice you have a few 'goals' as to what you would like to acquire in Ferrari models, (dream on) and I suggest that you don't rely on your ability as a stand-up comedian as a mean of earning the necessary cash to purchase one of these fine cars..........otherwise you'll still be walking when you're old........and still not funny.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
FunkyJunc said:
I have no idea, probably the same way you got it dirty 8) :D
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that was funny.......

Donie, lighten up….its all fun here…

I would recommend, if your mechanically inclined, not sure how much you want to venture in but here is my solution. Remove the bulb (don’t touch the glass, because the oil from your hand will burn out the bulb very soon after you install it). Second, remove the entire headlight assembly. Remember to mark the alignment screws to be able to have the same angle alignments when reassembling.

Get a wire cloths hanger, take a pair of long nose pliers and make a small loop at the end. Also make a T shape on the end you will be holding (helps manipulations). Tape the loop (to prevent scratches) tape some wads to it for padding (Will look like a very large Q-Tip). Then, wrap a few Scott towels to the end and dab some Windex on it. Bend to reach the area inside and voila !!!

8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts