Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a reputable manufacturer or seller of the 360 front bumper protection pads (sliders?)? I've seen them on used cars at the dealership. the dealer quoted me $1000 installed!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I purchased a pair of Hill Engineering skid plates in Polyethylene from Ricambi America. Can someone please send me a photo of these installed? I want to make sure they are mounted in the right place. Thanks all!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
I purchased a pair of Hill Engineering skid plates in Polyethylene from Ricambi America. Can someone please send me a photo of these installed? I want to make sure they are mounted in the right place. Thanks all!
I have never actually seen them on a car so can't help. However I would recommend calling Hill Engineering directly at 011-44-20-8690-2163 and having them send pictures and walking you through it. I have purchased a few items from them and found the service to be excellent.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That worked!!

That's exactly what I did and they sent me pictures within 12 hours! The service was excellent. Thanks Boxer!! I'll get some pictures this weekend and post them.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Can't wait to see the pictures, it's very comforting knowing that there are companies out there that care so much.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
That's exactly what I did and they sent me pictures within 12 hours! The service was excellent. Thanks Boxer!! I'll get some pictures this weekend and post them.
I just had the same level of excellent service. I called about a tow eye for the F40 and while he did not know the answer off hand, I got a very professioanl response back in 3 hours. On top of it, the products are very well made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts