Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone have a complete list of the factory standard and cost options for the 360 Modena/360 Spider?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Wouldn't the list of options evolved over the production run? Something like SatNav or Bluetooth might not have been available in 99, but would have possibly been a option in 03/04?

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
Wouldn't the list of options evolved over the production run? Something like SatNav or Bluetooth might not have been available in 99, but would have possibly been a option in 03/04?

yup

Think the easiest way is to go to the dealership and try to acquire a brouchure. I have some for my car, from dealership, years after their issue.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup

Think the easiest way is to go to the dealership and try to acquire a brouchure. I have some for my car, from dealership, years after their issue.
Thanks - I never thought of that! I'll give it a shot - am gonna need to 'Suit up' Barney style tho!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Thanks - I never thought of that! I'll give it a shot - am gonna need to 'Suit up' Barney style tho!

That's not the case T1f. I have only ever been into a F Dealers wearing jeans and have always been given VIP treatment. I don't think they take any notice of the clothes you wear, they are more interested in what come out of your mouth. If you are knowldgeable and don't talk crap they will know you are a serious customer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts