Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Ferrari owner enjoys the sounds of their performance, but what is the better exhaust for you?

Which do you prefer?

I love the "scream" of a high revving Ferrari engine vs the deep rumble of an American V8, thats me.

So stock 360 has always sound good to me!
NCNG

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I love the scream of the Tubi, and the lower growl of the Capristo. I would probably opt for the Tubi if I had to make a decision.

Chris

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Performance differents?

Every Ferrari owner enjoys the sounds of their performance, but what is the better exhaust for you?

Which do you prefer?

I love the "scream" of a high revving Ferrari engine vs the deep rumble of an American V8, thats me.

NCNG
Anyone notice the differents, stock, tubi, strebo, capristo?
Torque, passing, mileage?
NCNG

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I like the sound of the Capristo the best!
I agree. The growl of the Capristo sounds better at low rpms in my opinion. I love the higher rpms with the Tubi though. On a F355 I would install a Tubi and a 360 I would install a Capristo.

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts

Which do you prefer?

NCNG
I have a tubi on my 360. At idle it is loud, almost too much so. At high rpms though it sounds near perfect.

·
Registered
20 Posts
tubi on a 360

TUBI on a 360 is pretty mean sounding. I have it on mine, and can't resist a blip of the throttle all the time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tubi as well, i got it on mine and the way Boxer describes it is exactly how it is.

After seeing the video, i must say the Capristo sounds good too...

·
Registered
55 Posts
This is weird. I am new to ferrari and just brought my car to compliance, and they told me it had tubi. Sure enough, looked at the 355 cut outs on the mounts. I thought it was stock. I was thinking as I drove it from San Diego Why would anyone want to change perfect sounding stock exhaust. Tubi is nice as in you can dress it up or down although the capristo sounds like you mean business.

f-man

1 - 15 of 15 Posts