Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ferrari forum members,

First of all, I like this forum very much. There is a lot of information available here which helped me with a lot of questions.

Since last week I am the happy owner of a 360 CS (4000 km). Unbelievable car (for me).
Is there someone who knows how many of these cars are built. I heard / read numbers from 600 till 1500.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The CS is definitely one of my favorite cars. If you wouldn't mind, could you post some pictures of the beautiful machine? Also, Production numbers for the 360 CS were 1,288 total.

Chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi Chris,

Here you see the car without numberplates in front of the dealer where I bought the car.

Do you think that I can find out which number of 1288 could be mine. Does/will Ferrari provide me with this kind of information?

Marc

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Is there a plate anywhere on the car that has a number designated to the order it was produced in? I think that the black looks amazing.

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Hi Chris,

Here you see the car without numberplates in front of the dealer where I bought the car.

Do you think that I can find out which number of 1288 could be mine. Does/will Ferrari provide me with this kind of information?

Marc
Great looking 360 CS. Black really suits the cars lines nicely. Ferrari should provide the build information. Suggest you email them at:

[email protected]

are you in Europe or the US ?

·
Registered
223 Posts
super car it really is. just the noise goes through your entire body.
Looks great in black to.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congratulations! Beautifull. 360CS in Black works great.
From the lamborghini dealer in Swiss?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some technical questions:

1. What means a TCU printout for the f1 transmission? What does it indicate?
2. Someone any experience with a 3M clear bar? How does it look like? Easy to remove later on?
3. What is a average ratio between mileage and clutch wear? At what value ( wear) is it wise to change?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

P.S. so far I couldn't find answers for this elsewhere at the forum.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Some technical questions:

1. What means a TCU printout for the f1 transmission? What does it indicate?
2. Someone any experience with a 3M clear bar? How does it look like? Easy to remove later on?
3. What is a average ratio between mileage and clutch wear? At what value ( wear) is it wise to change?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

P.S. so far I couldn't find answers for this elsewhere at the forum.
1. Is this the OBD II print out?
2. Not a fan of the clear bras. You can always tell that they are there. A stone chip respray is not that expensive or difficult. IMHO, better to do that every couple of years then get a bra fitted.
3. Depends on your driving style and conditions. Personally I would get it changed when it is under 20%.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1. Is this the OBD II print out?
2. Not a fan of the clear bras. You can always tell that they are there. A stone chip respray is not that expensive or difficult. IMHO, better to do that every couple of years then get a bra fitted.
3. Depends on your driving style and conditions. Personally I would get it changed when it is under 20%.
1. I don't know!
2. So you have more esthetical then functional problems with these?
3. You mean 80% wear? What kind of influenc do I have to the clutch with F1 shifting.?

Marc

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
1. I don't know!
2. So you have more esthetical then functional problems with these?
3. You mean 80% wear? What kind of influenc do I have to the clutch with F1 shifting.?

Marc
- yes, it is more an issue of appearance. Just not a fan

- plenty on clutch wear. Using it in the "Auto" setting will eat the clutch quickly and driving in stop and go traffic will have a similar effect.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I know this an old thread, but a CS in black is just stunning! Not that I'm partial to black of course!!!:groovybanana:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello Ferrari forum members,

First of all, I like this forum very much. There is a lot of information available here which helped me with a lot of questions.

Since last week I am the happy owner of a 360 CS (4000 km). Unbelievable car (for me).
Is there someone who knows how many of these cars are built. I heard / read numbers from 600 till 1500.

Thanks in advance!
This will help
http://stradale.info/cs12.htm

1 - 20 of 33 Posts