Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Really sweet car, to bad that it isn't road legal though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not really to tell the truth.

Being able to drive this thing on the street for a few weeks a year plus back and forth to events is definitely enough - it rattles and creaks and is hot and smelly and is difficult to get in and out of and doesn't drive very easily at less than 50kph....

For the small amount of time I've spent in it - you feel the "specialness" :p - but you get over it quickly.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Not really to tell the truth.

Being able to drive this thing on the street for a few weeks a year plus back and forth to events is definitely enough - it rattles and creaks and is hot and smelly and is difficult to get in and out of and doesn't drive very easily at less than 50kph....

For the small amount of time I've spent in it - you feel the "specialness" :p - but you get over it quickly.
You are very brave. I would not even attempt to drive mine on the street.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are very brave. I would not even attempt to drive mine on the street.
Sorry - if I didn't make it clear earlier it's not mine - it's a friend of mine's.

But yeah - the only reason this car goes on the street is because of the events at the time, and really - could you really resist???? :D :)

What's the history on your car?

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Sorry - if I didn't make it clear earlier it's not mine - it's a friend of mine's.

But yeah - the only reason this car goes on the street is because of the events at the time, and really - could you really resist???? :D :)

What's the history on your car?
Mine was originally raced by Rosso Corsa out of Italy and driven by Paddy Shovlin. It has been retired to less demanding track work for the last couple of seasons.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts