Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
You can get the interior colour combination when you do your own specs from the factory, so nothing dramatic. The Hamman's parts are the rims, wings, front lip and side skirts. 2 of my friends have this Hamman conversion, one on a Modena and another on a Spyder.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who is Ken Griffey Jr?

·
Registered
776 Posts
I like the color combo, but the steering wheel needs to be all tan.

basman said:
Who is Ken Griffey Jr?
An overpaid Baseball Player here in the U.S.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I saw a Hamman 360 today! It wasn't the spider. It was red, had the same wheels as the Hamman in the gallery, the wing and extra ground effects. It is a shame more Japanese owners don't post on here. I even gave them a Japanese version.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
I saw a Hamman 360 today! It wasn't the spider. It was red, had the same wheels as the Hamman in the gallery, the wing and extra ground effects. It is a shame more Japanese owners don't post on here. I even gave them a Japanese version.
Sounds like Ferrari's aren't too rare there in Japan. Must be nice, huh?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Japan is a HUGE market, I believe the second after America.

There are also a lot of ferrari's that are not legally there, because the government isn't to keen on searching stolen Ferrari's

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
Japan is a HUGE market, I believe the second after America.

There are also a lot of ferrari's that are not legally there, because the government isn't to keen on searching stolen Ferrari's
True on being the #2 market in the world but I still have doubts about the authorities not helping, Japan wants to befriend allies, not piss them off.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Maybe that is true, but fact is that there are a whole lot of cars are disappearing from the US to Japan. I don't know what is the reason for that, but I heard it multiple times.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I just got back from Tokyo (Managed to meet up for dinner with Andrew which was fun)

During my visit I saw 4 Ferrari's ouside my hotel..2x 355's 1x 360 and 1x Dino so it certainly appears that there is a lot of Ferrari interest in Japan. I also believe there are a number of very serious collectors in Tokyo.

Regards

Dermot

1 - 20 of 22 Posts