Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, i have wheel mount tools for 360/430. M14X1.5 For Maserati and Ferrari. They are $10 each or 2 for $18 plus shipping. These make putting on your wheels and aligning holes for the bolts so much easier and also helps prevent from chipping up those beautifull calipers. A must for everyones tool box. Please email me [email protected],,Thanks Lorenzo

Attachments

·
Registered
967 Posts
Great tools and an outstanding price. We've been using them for decades; a great way to save one's back and protect the wheels from inadvertent damage. And, for those cars with carbon ceramic brake rotors, a must. Thanks Lorenzo!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great tools and an outstanding price. We've been using them for decades; a great way to save one's back and protect the wheels from inadvertent damage. And, for those cars with carbon ceramic brake rotors, a must. Thanks Lorenzo!
Thank You David and well said. No backbreaking when you use this simple tool and it saves from chipping up calipers. I dont have many left so get them while you can,,Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wheel mounting stud

Hi Lorenzo,
I know this is an old post.....still have any more of these wheel mounting aids?

Bob

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theres 2 left. They are 10 a piece or 2 for 18 plus shipping. I have no plans to make any more at this time,,,Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts