Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any of you have come across a problem like this. It was fixed about a year ago and has broken again.

Basically there is a nut/bolt that is attached to a hydraulic behind the driver seat which lower and raises the soft top. The hydraulic is bolted onto the frame of the soft top by a nut/bolt. The nut/bolt has broken into two and the thread bit stuck in the frame. The workshop has and I guess will be able to solve the problem again but just wondering if this is a common problem. Dont really want it to occur again and wondering if there is a stress point that has caused the bolt to break for the second time.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Welcome to the site. This is the first time I have seen this problem brought up on this site so I'm guessing it is rare. Here is another site that is great for tech questions:

www.ferrari-talk.com

But don't forget about us here. We would like to hear some stories about your car and see some photos. In the future we will be having events as well for our members to have some fun with their Ferrari's together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts