Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there every one. I am hopeing for some help. I just got a 1999 355 F1 berlinetta and i love it. Becouse of work i have not been able to drive it much tell today.The oil presser is around 60psi when hot and at idle it is mybe 15psi. When i drove it for 2 hours in 90 degree heat at idle the oil light on dash came on. It might have 5 psi on the guage. The level is fine and it sounds ok. Any one ever hard of this before. Please any help would be great becouse i am going to take it back to were i bought it monday moring and would like some idea if what they might say. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi there every one. I am hopeing for some help. I just got a 1999 355 F1 berlinetta and i love it. Becouse of work i have not been able to drive it much tell today.The oil presser is around 60psi when hot and at idle it is mybe 15psi. When i drove it for 2 hours in 90 degree heat at idle the oil light on dash came on. It might have 5 psi on the guage. The level is fine and it sounds ok. Any one ever hard of this before. Please any help would be great becouse i am going to take it back to were i bought it monday moring and would like some idea if what they might say. Thanks
Hi,

Might be a bit late but think you should bring it back. It sounds low to me.

MacDara

1 - 2 of 2 Posts