Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to taking this off the camera.

I'd only got it out of the garage to show my father in law, so apologies that it's a lousy photo - but as you can see it was very dark, and the flash on my digital camera is a little weak, to say that least. In fact, I had to lighten the photo considerably to even see the car!!!

I'll post some decent photos when I get a chance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Oh Yeah! Looks great!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Bazil said:
I'll post some decent photos when I get a chance.
I'm not sure the distance, but you should arrange a photo shoot with Dirk. We'll put it on posters and make your Ferrari famous baby!
Great idea! Go for it Bazil! See if you can work something out with Dirk if he is going to be in the UK this year. I'd get a poster of your car for my computer room. Maybe something with a castle in the background. Or see if they'll let you park it in the middle of Stonhenge for a few quick photos. OK, maybe that's pushing it a little too far.

I have an idea Andrew, how about we collect some photos of users Ferrari's and have a Ferrari Forum calendar for 2005.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Baz

Great looking car and I love those scuderia shields. I really prefer the berlinetta/coupe look of our cars in general over the targa's and convertible. Something about the coupe shape that really enhances the look of Ferraris for me. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
wow bazil
is it me or are your seats really standing out, the look great

i don't know yet if i'm going to england this year, i'm gonna do a big trackshedule this year, and i don't know for sure if there is a ferrari festival at brands hatch
else come to the Spa Ferrari Days, i'll be there for at least 2 days, probably 3 :green:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words chaps - the weather here has been so awful recently, I've not had a chance to take any decent pics - but I've got some picturesque places nearby, where I can take some better pics.

Dj Dirk said:
is it me or are your seats really standing out, they look great
It does look a bit like that! I think it must be the big security light on my garage (off to the left) that's lighting them up.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very nice car!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sweet looking car 8) What year is she?

looks like an Audi in the background?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Chaps.

Botto said:
What year is she?

looks like an Audi in the background?
1991 - 348ts

Well spotted Botto!! It's an Audi A6 - although I don't have it any longer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts