Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everywhere I've seen it written on the web, the 348 is said to wear 225/50-17 tyres on the rear - but mine has 255/45-17s which is what it says in the handbook I have.

Are all the web sites wrong - or is there another explanation?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm - I thought 225 sounded v narrow.

The handbook I have came with the car.

The brands it recommends are Pirelli P Zeros and a tyre something by Bridgestone - not sure which, I'm at work and the handbook is at home!

Hopefully Justyn will see this and let me know what's on his spyder - I'm just curious really - it's wearing what's in the handbook, so I'm certainly not worried about it.

I originally wondered whether someone had put bigger wheels on the back to try to kill some of the oversteer tendancies...

Bazil

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Justyn,

Was hoping you'd see this! Appreciate your help.

"Electronic Owners Manual"? Never heard of it? Where did you find that?

Was going to ask you about your Carcoon funnily enough - thinking of getting one of those. What size did you get/would you recommend?

Also, where are the intake fans? I've got plenty of room to the sides of the car when it's in the garage, but not much front to back - not sure if the walls will get in the way of the fans when it's inflated.

Many thanks. Bazil

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fantastic - thanks chaps.

Registered already didn't know they were there - got it now though!! Fab thanks.

Yes - saw the carcoon pics on another thread - I'll have a chat with them.

As for the tyres - I'm obviously wearing the right ones, was just curious as to why the official Ferrari site says they're different - it's obviously just an error. Unfortunately everywhere else says they're the ame as the Ferrari site, so can only assume the error has propogated out from them!

Bazil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.