Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
General question to throw out there. My first Ferrari is a '94 348 Spider all stock. Absolutely love the car and am considering a Tubi system w/hyperflow cats and a tubi free flow air filter...........do I need to upgrade any ecu's as well or any other helpful suggestions for more power? Thanks

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Adding the full Tubi system like you are doing will give you a noticeable difference both in power and sound. I am not sure how many ECU programmers there are for the 348. You might check with both our sponsors Ricambia America or MVP. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Enzo!! I am looking forward to the upgrades as the car could use some more power. It seems my 348 has the learning ecu's that will adapt to the changes.........looking forward to this and will keep you informed. Thanks for your response!!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Hey JM,
I like the hood ornament on your car. Mine did not come with this. Do you have the Ferrari part # and a source where I can get it?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Pete, It is actually a Ford part. The number is 440. You can source it from:

http://www.fordmodelseurope.com/
I should have known. They probably just buy it from Ford, stamp Ferrari on the back and triple the price.

Still, I think this little detail adds value to the car. It definately draws the eye. JM, could you post some more pictures of this part? Maybe something more close up and with the covers removed?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
additional part #'s for Enzo and Pete

check out my website at www.SouthBaySportBikeRentals.com
Go to photo gallery and bikes/models
Sorry, but they have to have all their "covers" on!!

I still need to know about any ECU issues with the tubi and hyperflow cats? Thanks

Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts